Waterproof Insoles – Footstar Orthotics
The right orthotic makes a big difference when it comes to comfort and preventing potential foot injuries. Footstar waterproof orthotics take insoles a step further because they not only keep you physically comfortable, but they also last even when you are around water. The key is to get a custom orthotic or insole that is made for your foot. This will allow your feet to have true support and stability when enjoying the great outdoors.
Footstar Orthotics creates waterproof insoles designed to fit and hug the unique contours of your feet. When you choose one of our custom-made products, you will receive a foam impression kit in the mail. This will come with detailed instructions for getting an accurate mold of your feet. After you send them back to us, our lasers work to scan the impressions for an exact model of each of your feet. Footstar Orthotics utilizes a precise computer-assisted manufacturing process to create orthotics, so you will not have to worry about store-bought orthotics that simply do not fit. With our waterproof insoles, you will get the maximum level of comfort and support, whether you are working or enjoying your favorite outdoor and watersports activities.
About Footstar’s Waterproof Orthotics
Waterproof orthotics are meant for any group of people who spend time in wet or damp environments, or those who work in occupations where waterproof materials are necessary. Our insoles completely resist water, and there is no risk of them becoming less supportive over time. You also do not have to worry about water causing them to wear out faster than usual. Footstar’s orthotics are not only resistant to water, but also to salt, bacteria, chlorine, mud, dirt, and fungus. This helps to protect your feet and eliminate the risk of foot odor.
Do not feel “squeezed” into your shoes with traditional orthotics. Footstar Orthotics waterproof insoles are shock absorbent and made from a high-quality polypropylene material. This means that while they are thin, they are rugged and capable of providing constant foot support even with extended use. You will not have to remove the inserts that are built into your shoes to comfortably accommodate orthotics. You simply slide these in and they will only take up very little space. This means that you get to continue to enjoy the shoes you already own. Receive optimal support and still have plenty of room for your feet to be comfortable.
Who Can Benefit from Using Waterproof Orthotics?
Footstar Orthotics waterproof insoles are supportive from a recreational and professional standpoint. For example, if you and your family typically love outdoor activities such fishing, hiking and kayaking, this type of orthotic will help you to maintain proper foot support no matter your environment. For those who work in occupations that involve construction work, electrical settings, large machinery, extreme cold or heat, any hazardous materials, or slippery surfaces, it is very important to make sure you have good standing with your orthotics. When your feet are properly supported, it can help to reduce the risk of slipping and falling. This means that you can reduce your risk of injury in the workplace. With the right amount of waterproof arch support, you can avoid all of the most common ailments of unsupported feet.
A custom waterproof orthotic comes with a number of important benefits. These work to reduce your risk of injury, enhance overall performance, and make your job or the activities you participate in more enjoyable. Having a better understanding of these benefits will help you to see why a high-quality pair of waterproof insoles are a necessity. These include:
- Less Foot Pain: If you already have foot pain, and approximately 75 percent of people will experience this type of pain in their lifetime, you know how much this can hinder your performance and keep you from doing the things you love. An orthotic will better stabilize your foot and overall alignment, alleviating some of the pressure from your feet. This reduces the pain associated with overworked tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
- Reduced Overall Pain: When your feet are properly reinforced, this puts less strain on your body overall. For example, poor-fitting shoes and poor waterproof arch supports are major contributors to pain in your lower back, knees, and hips. When an orthotic supports your arch the right way, this can reduce pain in these areas.
- Enhanced Endurance: Many times, individuals will find themselves out of energy and unable to do the things they love. Unfortunately, a contributing factor could be fatigue in the feet, ankles, and legs. This can also prevent athletes from getting the results they want on the field. Instead, custom insoles and orthotics work to enhance your performed and increase your drive.
- Reduced Risk of Injury: Muscle, ligament, and tendon injuries in the legs and feet can sideline you or force you out of work. Orthotics reduce your risk of injury by giving the soft tissues in your feet the backing they need. They also reduce the risk of overstretching soft tissues in your legs, which prevents strains and sprains.
Waterproof Orthotics Are Built to Last
When you purchase a pair of waterproof orthotics, you want to know that they will last and that you will get extended use out of them. The high-quality polypropylene material we use at Footstar can withstand a lot of wear while still maintaining optimal support for your feet. Other orthotics can become less supportive when they get wet. Instead, Footstar proudly makes waterproof orthotics that maintain their strength for years.
The polypropylene material is also lightweight, so it does not add any noticeable weight to your shoe, making it easy to move around. This material is easy to mold and will not flatten due to a person’s weight. It is especially helpful in controlling the pronation of the feet. This is important because it means that your arch will be maintained and your feet will not severely roll inward to ensure adequate shock absorption with every step you take.
As an added bonus, waterproof insoles will not allow mildew or mold to accumulate. This means that you do not have to worry about microorganisms growing in your shoes and putting the health of your feet at risk. This also means that you will not have to worry about wetness and dampness causing odor in your shoes and on your feet. You can easily wash your orthotic to keep it clean and help to extend its life due to easy and proper care. Other types of orthotics and insoles may not offer this as a benefit!
Prevent Common Foot Injuries
Having the proper custom insoles also means you will be less prone to common injuries of the feet. Footstar Orthotics can prevent the following issues:
- Hip and Back Pain: Waterproof insoles can prevent the tension that causes stress in the joints of your hips and lower back.
- Plantar Fasciitis: The plantar fascia runs from the toes to your heel bone. When it becomes inflamed, it can cause pain on your heel or on the bottom of your foot. Common activities, even standing and walking, can increase the pain associated with plantar fasciitis. Custom insoles should be able to absorb the shock before the tissue becomes inflamed.
- Callouses: These tend to appear on the outer side of the feet or on the heels. Callouses can become quite painful if not treated correctly. Insoles can also prevent the formation of additional callouses.
- Bunions: Most commonly, these bony bumps appear at the base of the big toe. These usually occur when an individual wears shoes that are too tight or too narrow. Orthotics should be able to provide better stability to the affected area.
- Shin Splints: These occur in individuals who tend to place tension on the muscles and bones of the lower legs. With shin splints, swelling is another possible symptom you may experience. Instead, insoles should ensure better weight distribution throughout your body and legs.
- Arch Pain: People who tend to have flat feet or high arches are most likely to experience this kind of pain. Traditional insoles are not typically made for those who have either circumstance. For this reason, it is incredibly important to find the right kind of support specifically made for the height of your arches.
- Ball of Foot Pain: Also known as metatarsalgia, pain in the ball of the foot can feel as though you have a pebble in your shoe. With the right orthotics, you can alleviate the discomfort and shooting pains of metatarsalgia.
Contact Footstar Orthotics
Waterproof orthotics are exclusive to Footstar Orthotics, so you cannot find them anywhere else. When your feet are comfortable and you have the right kind of support, you can achieve any goal. Our custom insoles and more are built to be tough and durable while also offering true comfort. Footstar waterproof orthotics are the answer to your pain.
Call Footstar Orthotics today to learn more and get started right away. You can also contact one of our representatives at 1-800-318-0007.